Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Eastbourne's depressing stalking scene...

Amélie tells us a bit about Eastbourne's apparently depressing stalking scene during the press conference.


Amélie: "there was a swift and nimble female who was looking at me like this..."



Amélie: "... you could see she had huge boobs... she kept agitating them in front of me"



Amélie: "... I tried to squeeze one of them but it was too big..."



Amélie: "Luckily I got a call from Bumsby... she's such a great girl, and told me to stay away from people who live in the South of London, wear tshirts with "SpankMe" written on it, and spread similar invitations on the Internet..."



Amélie: "... duh! Not even "Get Lost" (my anti-dyke summer spray) worked... now I have to ask Sophia to let me try other anti-fleas equipment... poor dog."

(Btw thanks Hugo for the photos: more here)

6 comments:

Hugo87 said...

Bumsby what the funny but your mind is so one of a kind

Bumsby said...

No, not mine! I was just trying to impersonate spank *angel* :)

Spank said...

If you only knew how true this was...!
I'll try and show you tomorrow :D

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bumsby said...

Who says I was joking? (Can't wait for proofs ;) )

BARBIE said...

LOL at the captions